Ratings for Dr. Anand D. Udupa

I have been a patient of Dr Udupa for 14years.I lost my kidney to cancer 14years ago,and Dr Udupa was the only one that knew what was wrong.He did have another Dr do the surgery because the Dr was a surgeon .Two times over the years I have went into kidney failure two times and he has saved me both times. The Drs told me I would me on dialysis but 14 years later and I am not on dialysis due to excellent of Dr Udupa.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I will not go back to this Doctor due to that he was uncaring and acted like my situation was no big deal, even though I do have ckd.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I no longer see this doctor because I have lost confidence in whether or not he cares for me as a patient. I had a blocked artery to my right kidney that required opening up and having a stent inserted. Although Dr. Udupa diagnosed the problem and set up the procedure I was handed off to a another doctor who was on staff at the hospital. I had the procedure after about a 5 hour delay, nobody could tell me why of the delay except when the second doctor showed up he seemed confused that Dr. Udupa wasnt there to do the procedure himself since I was his patient. I never saw, heard from or talked to Dr. Udupa during the whole episode. He nor his office ever called my home to follow up with me either. The second doctor did the procedure, kept a check on me. I stayed in the hospital overnight as a precaution and was released the next day. Needless to say I found another specialist to deal with my kidney problems.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Anand D. Udupa's Credentials

• Arabic

• Coimbatore Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Coimbatore, Tn, India (Grad. 1978)