Ratings for Dr. H. MERRILL Matschke

This physicians office is incompetent beyond belief. Dr Matschke himself is OK, but definitely do not deal with Azteff or Janssen. The weekend after my vasectomy Janssen virtually accused me of having a drug problem because after a very painful surgery I ran out of painkillers. When I went to get the results of the surgery with a sperm sample his office did not contact me back despite repeated calls, when I finally got through and asked for the results, even though they had them, Dr Azteff, who was there - refused to explain them and made me wait until the following week. If you have a choice, do not use this practice, they are unresponsive and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Matschke is one of the most thorough doctors I've met. He shows his genuine compassion for my condition, and helps me make informed decisions. I highly recommend him over any other in his field in the area.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. H. MERRILL Matschke's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Lake Forest, IL