Ratings for Dr. JERAMBHAI T. Kankotia

There is more than a fifteen year history with this Dr. We have always gotten the best of care and on more than one occasion he has caught what may have been life threatening conditions

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr Kankotia is one of the few Dr's still out there that cares for his patients. He goes above and beyond always will get u in if needed. Also, known him to visit a patient at home if need be. He will spend as much time with you as needed that is why sometimes u will wait. But everyone gets his attention. Fortunate to have a compassionate knowledgeable Doctor not corrupt!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. JERAMBHAI T. Kankotia's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal