Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Tozzi

Multiple very satisfactory encounters in addition to surgery

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I went there for some help with a heal spur, and when i got there i found out the didnt mail out the co-pay anymore and that you would have to pay there and i didnt bring any money, but the doctor was nice enought to not charge me and still treat my foot. The staff was nice and the doc was nice i would go there everytime i had a foot problem.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Tozzi is absolutely great. He treated me very professionally and spent at least an hour with me. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Tozzi to anyone with a foot problem! The staff was great. All in all, my best experience ever with a doctor, and I have seen at least 30 different doctors in my life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

I like Dr. Tozzi and feel he is a good doctor. But the time spent with you is very little. And the waiting is horrible. Expect to wait 30 to 45 minutes. The staff is not very friendly. You feel like you are a bother. Will not go back. Dr Tozzi is good though. Too bad different people did not work for him and the wait was not so long.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Went in for simple procedure about 2 years ago... and still have the problem!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Tozzi's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)