Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth L. Etemad

I've been with Dr. Etemad over ten years. I trust her implictly with my health. She has good judgement and always strives to do her very best. On occasion she may run a little late but that because she does her very best by every patient she see's. I can't say enough. I am alive today becuse Dr. Etemad cared.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

She was excellent in that she really listened to me, assessed me thoroughly, and was able to diagnose me. She has made a world of difference in my life. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Etemad is first and foremost, the patient's Dr. She will spend the necessary time to hear, treat and most importantly - teach the patient how to best care for themselves. Because she operates this way, I too, have occasionally had to wait, but understand that I would prefer to wait that have my primary care physician spend less than 5 minutes with me. Dr. Etemad has been my primary care physician for 7 years and I respect and trust her 100%. Dr. Etemad is an advocate of preventative health and I really appreciate her approach in helping me achieve and maintain optimal health. It is with the utmost respect that I recommend Dr. Etemad.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

I have been a patient for 4 years and it just gets worst and worst. I felt great the first time, Since then i haven't really gotten a yearly exam, she is consitently lat by AT LEAST 1 hour, sometimes up to 2. She really doesn't listen much and is rushed. i don;t feel she really cares at all

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

flag | Submitted October 11, 2005

Dr. Elizabeth L. Etemad's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp