Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Balin

Submitted June 13, 2013

FINALLY!!! We have found a true chiropractor that is great. Easy to make appts., polite & professional staff, & comfortable waiting area. Never have to wait too long, either. Dr. Balin is terrific. I've been to other chiropractors in town that were more interested in selling you expensive "packages", pills, or other ridiculous stuff ("detox" feet soaks) that just emptied your wallet. Not that way at Dr. Balin's office. If you want a good & honest chiropractor, this is the place to go. Other members of my family now go here as well. My daughter is in high school athletics and it has been a big help to her! Thank you Dr. Balin!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Very sweet kind helpful doctor. Easy to talk to and very beautiful clinic.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I've been to several chiropractors, and he's the first one that actually made a difference. I was in pain and so stiff my initial adjustment, there were hardly any cracks. That evening I could FEEL the difference. He gave me thorough printed instructions to follow, and my recovery went great. By my next adjustment, I was loosened enough to get all the cracks and I'm feeling better more and more. I never had a chiropractor that made me feel great enough to want to return. And, I never rate doctors unless they are worth rating.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Staff don't do what they tell you they will. Don't return calls. No flexability. I was in so much pain and they wouldn't stay 10 min. past lunch to help me?

Submitted September 14, 2011

Yeah....best chirop. i've ever been to. Takes time and care on your own personal needs.

Submitted October 23, 2007

I feel that I have never been to a more caring and gentle doctor in my life. His knowledge of the body is unmatched, and his technique is phenomenon. I would recommend him to anybody and EVERYBODY!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006