You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Parrish Winesett

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

He is the only neurologist that actually cared and helped my daughter. we went through 4 others before finding him. I highly recommend him. Look no farther, he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Winesett has always been positive and never gives up hope even when circumstances seem hopeless. He genuinely cares for the health of my son. It has been a pleasure working with the doctor in caring for my son who has Lennox-Gastaut. Dr. Winesett has never made me feel rushed through a visit and has always answered my questions honestly. I think he is an angel on earth.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Winesett is such a great caring Doctor! Couldn't even think of going anywhere else!!! Has always been easy to reach, responds immediately with any questions regarding my son and has always made my husband and I feel like are child is the most important. My son loves hime and we do as well. Have the uttmost respect and faith in his knowledge as a doctor and can't think of a better doctor to recommend to anyone else with a child going through neurological problems. He is AMAZING!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Winesett is a God send. Though I wish my child never had to meet him under this circumstance, I'm GRATEFUL that she is under his care. He is wonderful, honest, brilliant, easy to reach and so caring. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He is the best Doctor EVER!!! If i had to pick a doctor i would pick him. I wish he could be part of my family he is a really really cool guy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Winesett is the best doctor we've had by far. He started treating our daughter whe she was a month of age and has followed her for 5 of the soon to be six years of her life. He listens, he cares, and he was always easy to get a hold of, a rare but extremely precious trait I hope he never changes. He never made you feel as though you were a burden, always understood that as a parent you were nervous and unsure. You really don't know how good you have it till they're gone. We're anxiously awaiting his return and miss him immensely.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Winesett has been a godsend for us. He has been son's neurologist for 5+ years now and also takes care of my other two children's neurological issues. I can say without pause that he has never given less than a 100% in all aspects of care. He LISTENS and CARES - we highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

Dr. Steven Parrish Winesett's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The BEST Pediatric Neurologist! He listens, evaluates and then he explains the options. Excellent bedside manners. We are very lucky to have him on board."

September 19, 2014