Ratings for Dr. John Dongas

The most insensitive dr I've ever been to. He dismissed all my symptoms and told me to loose weight and get off the medicine I take and I'll feel better (however, I started feeling this way and that is why I take the medicines). I left there balling my eyes out.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Terrible. I was a patient of this Dr. And was being treated for a heart condition. He is awful at explaining my condition and has a terrible bedside manner. Talk about bad nurses...I had left a message a few days after a surgery I had and stated on the nurses voice mail that I was having issues and my heartbeat was not steady. All day I waited for a call back and finally at 4:30 pm I called the office to find that they were closed for the day. Real professional... what happened to nurses returning messages before they leave for the day. I guess the nurses there don't care much about their patients! Needless to say I had to go to the EL and am glad I did. I met my new cardiologist and he was great. Doc please have a chat with your nurses about professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. John Dongas's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL