Ratings for Dr. Banafsheh Bayati

Dr. Bayati is truly one of a kind, she is the best OBGYN I have ever had and I've been through many! She delivered my daughter and it was the most wonderful experience having her through the whole pregnancy. She's the perfect balance of personable and professional and I never once felt rushed under her care, and she always took time for any of my concerns and got back to me quickly. She's very gentle and always explains what she's doing and discusses things thoroughly. HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have been Dr. Bayati's patient for many years, but I'm considering changing my OBGYN because she does not have enough time for me, and her staff is HORRIBLE! They treat you as if you're a tele-marketer, rather than a patient in need of urgent care. Dr. Bayati is very knowable and kind, but what's the point when there is never enough time to benefit from her expertise. I'm sure there are better doctors out there, who spend more time with their patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Bayati is extremely knowledgeable but no nonsense. If you are looking for a doctor who is going to be touchy feely and in touch with your every emotion, she is not it. She is, however, extremely kind, very prompt in returning calls and very understanding of and accommodating to her patients' birth plans. I love Dr. Bayati and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Bayati is a very knowledgable doctor. She was not extremely warm, but was very easy to talk to and have your questions answered accurately. She calls her patients back with all results of testing, this was a nice change of pace from the nurse calling. She is dedicated to her patients and only sees patients that she can see to the end of their pregnancies. I love her and recommend her to expecting mothers.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Very kind. Takes the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Very kind and gentle. Discusses all options, makes a variety of recommendations based on your needs, even helped with an insurance claim. Very knowledgable, I really respect her, and I am also in the medical field.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

She is a caring physician. Best GYN I have been to. Her new office staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2005

Dr. Banafsheh Bayati's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)