Ratings for Dr. Stephen Archacki

Dr. Archacki is very personable and professional. I love a doctor who listens to their patients. I am always able to get an appointment in a short period of time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Inmates run this asylum. I've tolerated their poor service for several years and am switching doctors. This office does not return phone calls, even in emergencies. I'm not sure my messages even reached Dr. Archacki even though the staff told me they did. Prescription renewals are a nightmare. No call backs and misinformation from staff about how to obtain renewals. Wellness visits (free according to the insurance co. that this doctor contracts with) are a joke consisting of a few questions and blood pressure test. If I actually talk about any health topics my office visit is coded not as a wellness visit, but as some more expensive, out of pocket, diagnostic procedure.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I have been seeing him for years and would not trust anyone else...I have recommended him to many and they all still are with him..In fact I have 5 children that see him (all adults) and my husband does also..very trustworthy...

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Archacki is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years, and have referred many family members to him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Very compassionate doctor. Good listening. Made me feel very comfortable. Very good looking, too!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Outstanding, bright doctor. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Stephen Archacki's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)