Ratings for Dr. Kalpesh M. Ghelani

It is my experience that Mr. Ghelani is an honest person who is more interested in solving problems for his patients rather than making money. It is very hard to find such doctors in America. (it is very easy to find selfish and crook doctors) Regards, Manish Patel

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Excellent doctor. You have to be careful with chiropractors and so to find such a wonderful chiro like Dr. Ghelani was an invaluable discovery!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Ghelani is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and someone easy to work with. He is very informed about the latest techniques and is always available to talk with to patients. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

excelent, very nice and understaning, very knowlegable, i would tell all my friends and family to go see this doctor,

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well. I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends. I felt this visit was an amazing success! Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Kalpesh M. Ghelani's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2001)