Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Tenczar

Dr, Alan Teczar is an excellent professional. After my foot surgery, I am healing well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

First time at a podiatrist and very pleased to find Dr. Tenczar! He took so much time with me and made very comfortable about my procedure. My procedure was painless. He is very knowledgable above and beyond! I would highly recommend Dr. Tenczar! So glad to have found him. I will be a patient for life! Thank You

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Alan is great at what he does! He is very knowledgeable and makes the whole process easy and painless.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

He fosters an excellent relationship with his patients. He is knowledgable in his field. He presents options

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

This was the first visit for me and I was greeted with a smile and the doctor took his time explaining the x-rays and what to do. I will see him in another month or two. I was very impressed by his knowledge, explanations and the amount of time that he took with me!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Tenzcar has been my podiatrist for over 20 years. I trust him with my life and would highly recommend him to other people suffer from foot problems. He's very caring about his patients and very compassionate. He will give you his best options and respect your opinions as well. He always takes his time with patients to make sure they are getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Mutilated a simple bunionectomy. Foot is a mess. Went to another doctor for more complicated surgery and can't tell there was surgery. Should not be practicing

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Tenczar, as he assisted in the healing of a broken toe that had been crushed by an umbrella base. He is helpful, explains how to care for the injury and I am confident that my injury is in the hands of an expert. Almost healed!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I like the office and staff.and I really trust and like Dr Tenczar.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Tenczar was not available for my appointment so I had to see Saw Dr.Friedrich, they lied about the length of time to get orthotics, told me two weeks initially; told me they were being made in California, then told me they were being made in New York. Each time I called they told me a different length of time for my orthotics at last call the office staff said it will be over 1 month. Dr. has not returned my call, very disappointing - will never go back and advise you never to go there.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Alan J. Tenczar's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)