Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Braley

Surgery is scary enough, but when it's not routine (such as gallbladder or appendectomy surgery) you want the best and Dr Braley is the guy to get. I had a cyst on my neck next to the carotid artery which was close to facial controlled nerves. After consulting with Dr Braley he put me at ease, he spent ample time answering every concern I had. The surgery was flawless and the incision clean.  I highly recommend Dr Braley if you ever need surgery

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Avoid him at all costs. I had a simple hernia repair done by doctor Braley. I ended up having the surgery redone, five other procedures done and spent 15 days in the hospital because HE SUCHERED MY URETER CLOSED!!! All of the pain and suffering I went through and out 6K out of pocket which I will never get back. STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Braley is a wonderful and skilled surgeon with the best bedside manner of any surgeon I have dealt with. If I ever have to have surgery again, I will absolutely request him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Braley is a skilled surgeon, and an incredibly delightful human being. I have seen him under conditions ranging from highly stressful and potentially life-threatening emergencies to a simple corrective procedure. In all cases, he is warm,and friendly, and exudes intelligence, competence and concern to patient and family members alike. I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone requiring general surgical services.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Braley is extremely friendly and an excellent surgeon. I had what was thought to be a simple surgery turn into a much more complicated one. Most doctors would have converted to open surgery instead of laparoscopic. I was in excellent and skilled hands. Since the surgery, I have felt better than I have in years with absolutely no complications. I highly recommend him and if I ever have a problem arise and need surgery, I will go back to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I had surgery with him last year. He is wonderful, compassionate and very knowledgeable! I am so happy that he did this surgery, it would have been scarier than necessary had i been assigned to another surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr Braley is an awesome doctor. He is very good at listen to his patient and focusing on what the patient needs and will help patients to undersatand all options available and the imp[lication of them. He is very concerned about how his patient feel both physically and psychologically.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2006

Dr. Scott C. Braley's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)