Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Ajlouni

Dr. Don is highly knowledgeable and provides comprehensive treatment for up to 30 minutes per session. He listens well and has an outstanding bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I was rear ended in a car accident and had neck pain as well as lower back pain.The pain affected my ability to go to work. I have missed work because of the pain. Thanks to Dr. Don Ajlouni I am feeling much better and back at work. The staff at www.healthgrouponline.com is the greatest!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Very good adjuster but slapped my toushi a little too often.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

By far the best in practice!! I highly recommend, especially for those you are nervous or scared chiropractors.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Conditions didnt improve much. No explanations about bills, never received reconciliations between charges and my payment.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

I was very pleased with my treatment. I went in for a back adjustment and walked out a new man. I was living with a pain I thought would never go away. Thanks to him I can go on with my life.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. Don is the best at making you feel at ease with chiropratic adjustments! I am a nervous patient and he really ease me into the process of getting fully adjusted for back and neck problems. His staff also responds quickly to appointment requests and always makes it work so that we are sure to get in and get the relief we need. My husband and I are both patients and highly recommend this office for professionalism and comfort.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

This doctor had an excellent bedside manner and so far has helped me with my back and ankle pain.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

This doctor doesn't seem professional in many ways, and I don't think his treatments were helpful to me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Donald G. Ajlouni's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1999)