Ratings for Dr. Ralph E. Rydell

Dr. Rydell did back surgery on me twice. The first time was successful and I had ten good years. The second time I had an open incision for 6 months and Dr. Rydell refused to give me antibiotics - in hospital six weeks until insurance kicked me out. When asked to prescribe an antibiotic he told the visiting nurses who had to change my dressing twice a day that all I needed was saline and peroxide. Finally fired him and got antibiotics and incision closed in less than a month but I have a hole in my back and cannot walk or stand up without severe pain. I now have to use a wheelchair. I have extensive scar tissue and now severe arthritis in my spine - maybe a coincidence but I suffer greatly from it.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr.Rydell may not always have the greatest of bed side manners, however, he is the most trustworthy and competent of ANY doctor I've ever met. Be prepared. He is 100% professsional; don't waist his time. This man is a legend!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Rydell is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2006

Dr. Ralph E. Rydell's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1965)