Ratings for Dr. John A. Iceton

Doctor is the Best! Knows his stuff doesn't waste time gets right to problem takes care of it. Did my carpel tunnel both hands, did great job can't tell they were done lil to no scars. and never any problems !Took care of trigger finger surgery, never had any issues!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Iceton performed knee replacements on me, and I couldn't be happier with the results. He warned me that it was a long, hard recovery, and he didn't lie about that. I've had a textbook recovery, though, and I give him a great deal of credit for that. He has pushed me hard enough to make me work at my recovery (and one has to work at recovery from knee replacement), but he has never pushed me further than I could go. Staff at his office is better than at my PCP's office. They know me, call me by name, and even remember things we talked about the last time I was in the office. I would recommend Dr. Iceton to anyone with orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr Iceton did an external fixator on one of our patients and put the distal pin through the fracture. Wouldn't recommend him for any trauma

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Iceton has done ortho. surgeries on my husband and I both. We've been very pleased with him. He's a marvalous doctor, as well as a person. He genuinely cares about all his patients. We've recommended him to many people and will definately use him again, if need be. A.Gaspard

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

This doctor has done about 6 or 7 major ortho surgeries on my husband, and has been wonderful everytime. I am an RN and I only recommend Dr. Iceton to all my ortho-needy patients. ~JW, Bridge City, TX

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005

Dr. John A. Iceton's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1976)