Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Edwards

He is great.I absolutely love him. He makes you feel so comfortable. I had two of my children with him and had a lot of problems with my second son. He walked me through it though and he is now 13 months old. I thank him for everything

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Edwards is the best . He cares a lot and he is a good listener

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Edwards. Was the first doctor out of TEN to believe there. was something. wrong with me he did a few test and found i was having. all kinds of problems did surge and for the most part i don't have to rely on pain pills to get out and do anything. his staff is not so good not all but a few he should. of fired years ago

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I love Dr. Edwards... i was pregnant for the 1st time and he made me feel so safe and worry free.. and his staff is so nice and amazing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have found Dr. Edwards to be caring and compassionate. His staff is always attentive and listens when a patient speaks. I glad I found this doctor. He's done great by me. I will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

It's really hard to rate him as a physician because all three of my new patient appointments were cancelled. This last time, conveniently, on a beautiful Friday afternoon.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr edwards cut off my kidney and ignored me and I had 5 more surgeries to fix the damage he also told other doctors to ignore me I thought I was going to die however I survived and it cost 12000.00 to repair the damage my out of pocket cost with ins cov.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

When I found out i was pregnant no doctors in my area were excepting new patients that I liked or had heard anything good about, so I got some recommendations for Dr. Edwards. I called and made my appointment and I loved him. His staff I really could care less for, there was one girl I actually liked the rest were well "gossipy and moody" to put it nicely. I received nothing but excellent care in his office and in delivery. I'm a first time mom, he put me at ease even when my triple threat test came back positive. He also saved my friend's life as well as the life of her baby, and he was the only one to help her carry full term, she had had 4 miscarriages before going to him, in my opinion this man is incredible. I still see him at the store and he always stops and talks to me about how me, my husband, and our baby our doing. Definately a doctor I would recommend...and have.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Edwards was the best doctor I ever had. He was kind, caring and knew how to put a first time mom at ease. I am sad that my family moved recently and I am now pregnant with my second child. I wanted Dr. Edwards to deliver all of my babies.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

My blood pressure was continuously high & I was swollen, but Dr. Edwards always told me not to worry about it, that all was well. My delivery was horrible, Dr. Edwards was too busy telling jokes to the nurses & staff to care about the discomfort I was experiencing, my epidoral did not take. And after delivering the baby, I was still in horrible pain which he did not take serious until I passed 3 huge blood clots. Four days after I delivered, my baby & I were discharged. I ended up back in the hospital 2 days later for congested heart failure. I am now on blood pressure medicine, which I never was before, & they had to give me lasiks for all the edema I had & they worried about me having a blood clot, so I was also given heparin shots. I had to stay in the hospital for 7 days, away from my baby & not able to breastfeed him that whole time because of the meds I was on. Thanks to God, I am okay now, but have to stay on the high blood pressure pills & get check ups every 3 months.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Robert H. Edwards's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company