Ratings for Dr. Vinod Gurbux Motiani

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I feel like I am being rushed every time I go there. I wait in the waiting room for over 20-30 minutes and the doctor checks up on me for ONE minute and I am done.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Motiani always makes me feel welcome when I am at his office. I do not feel like I am a burden when I ask him questions and to let him know what has been happening with me. With as many health issues as I have, he always makes me feel like I am the only patient he has. He and his staff take the time to make sure I understand every part of my treatment. If I have questions and he can not answer it, he has always gotten back to me with the answer. I would recommend Dr. Motiani to any member of my family or to my friends and their family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Motiani is a wonderful doctor. He is candid and concise, doesn't speak in medical gibberish. He is forthright when dealing with matters in which his knowledge is limited. He does not prescribe willy-nilly. I always feel perfectly comfortable with him in his office, and trust him implicitly with my family as well. Highly recommended for general practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

I always feel like I am his friend, not just his patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Dr. Vinod Gurbux Motiani's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)