Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Puthenveetil

Dr. Puthenveetil is very concerned with his patients needs and is a good listener. He's not the kind of doctor that comes across as preachy or arrogant and considers what the patient has to say. He also strikes a good balance between western medicine and recommending lifestyle changes over pushing drugs.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Staff can be curt on the phone, professional but on the edge of rude. Punctuality is a "4" but only because he take the time with each of his patients. His motivation is not for $ it is for improving YOUR health! "Dr. Peter" on the other hand is worth putting up with his receptionist. He is intelligent, very throrough, and truly cares about your health. I was fortunate to find him 9 years ago and have referred several friends to him as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Peter has been by far my favorite doctor over the last 55 years. He is truly caring about his patients. He is firm about the changes you should make to be healthy, but does not judge you if you don't make those changes. He takes all the time to listen to you. Now my husband, sister and brother-in-law go to him and all 3 are just as pleased as I am. If all the doctors in the world were as throrough, great listners and caring as Dr. Peter, more people would seek medical advise before their issues became problems. Thank you Dr. Peter!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Great caring doctor with excellent demeanor IF you can get in to see him. On several occasions they call to reschedule my appt and there is usually a mixup on the new appointment. To be fair the mixups may be my fault but only because of poor communcation trying to reschedule on a phone call out of the blue with no calendar in front of me. His hours are not very convenient. Watch your bills. They once did not apply the copayment you have to pay to get in the door and it shows up as a balance. Also they do not send bills for a balances under $10. After 90 days you get a terribly worded letter that your account is going to collections. The office and billing staff need customer service training.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Peter. The 30-40 min drive is worth it. Kind, friendly, thoughtful, and has given us the BEST care. We are happy. By the way, we have seen a change in the office staff mannerisms- it has defintely improved.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr Peter is great, but the office staff is HORRIBLE!! For this reason we are looking into finding a new 'family' doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I have never had a doctor that I liked more than "Dr. Peter" Puthenveetil. He is incredibly helpful, kind, knowledgeable, and he's quite normal and cool too. I can always tell that he really cares about me, and I feel like he gives me the advice and care he would his own family. I highly recommend him. I think he should get some better front office staff though. Sadly, they're not very friendly or patient oriented and they can sometimes even be mean or rude.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I love Dr. Peter. He takes his time asking questions and makes you feel very comfortable. He is the best. I used to see the other Doctor there until Dr Peter started and saw him and stayed with him. I go to him for everything. I wish more Doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I love love love Dr. Peter! My husband and I have been seeing him for several years and he is compassionate, very knowledgeable, and looks like M. Night Shyamalan the director. He is in his thirties, I think, and his wife is a doctor in his practice too. He really goes out of his way to make sure he is getting a correct diagnosis and that your needs are met.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Listens and spends time with each patient. Treats his patients like people and not numbers.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Peter J. Puthenveetil's Credentials

• Psg Inst Of Med Scis, Bharathiar Univ, Tn, India (Grad. 2000)

AHC