Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Paloski

Iloved this doctor. I'd see him today if I still lived in the area. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. sometimes he does talk about himself, but that's his way. I think he can come across as grumpy and maybe he sometimes was but I think it's his offbeat sense of humour. He had answers for me that no one else did. He was able to diagnose a very hard to diagnose disorder. He always took time and listened and examined every complaint. He saw me within 30 minutes of my call when I had chest pains of an unknown origin and diagnosed me quickly and efficiently. I miss Dr. Paloski! Wish he was in Canada so I could see him here!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

this doctor seemed uninterested and detached from several visits over the past few years. he has made comments about not enjoying his job. he has the habit of talking about himself during the entire visit and not answering question.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Ronald S. Paloski's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1976)

AHC