Ratings for Dr. Armand Anthony Gonzalzles

Dr. G is absolutely amazing. I have been coming to him since I was 2, now i'm 18 years old and I still come and see him when I am sick. He's very helpful and likes to try natural remedies if he feels the patient is too young. At the end of of senior year I had really bad migrains and high blood pressure. So instead of automatically putting me on medications like the neurologist did, Dr.G told me about Hibiscus tea and CQ-10 vitamins which lowered my pressure in a month to where a high school student's blood pressure should be. I love Dr. G and I trust him with any decision he makes regarding my health. i will be attending Depaul in the Fall and I told him that I wasn't taking out the insurance at the school, and that if I ever got sick I was going to walk right down the street to him. Also, he is extremely good about returning emergency phone calls. If there were any peds doctor I would recommend it DEFINATELY HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. G is one of the best pediatricians. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is great at emails! I don't have to wait for a phone call and most of the time he is the doctor on call. He is very computer savvy and can look things up in the office while you are there. He is great with kids and specializes in childhood breathing problems. I couldn't have gotten through the first three years of my twins lives with out him. He diagnosed my one son's sensory issues at only 4 months. He is truly amazing!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. G has wonderful assessment skills and he seems to use very current evidence-based practices that are holistic and practical. He is thorough and accurate yet respects my time and knowledge. His billing manager however seems less diligent yet is friendly

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006

Dr. Armand Anthony Gonzalzles's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1975)