Ratings for Dr. Ana Daniela Gavrilovici

The staff is very helpful, trying to find an appointment to fit with my busy schedule. Unfortunately I had way too many emergencies lately and Dr. Gavrilovici helped me every single time. I had a lot of bad experiences with other doctors before, so I am extremely happy to have found her and really value her services. I would recommend her to anybody who is looking for a sincere, honest, thrustworthy doctor who is an expert in the field.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

The staff/management is unprofessional and the doctor isn't knowledgeable. Go to a specialist

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ana Gavrilovici. The entire office experience was pleasant. Dr. Ana was very patient, an excellent listener, and thorough. I felt completely comfortable, and I left feeling that all my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

DR GAV IS THE BEST DOC! EXTREMELY CARING AND NEVER MAKES YOU FEEL RUSHED.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Gav really good/sharp! One of the best in Chicagoland area. Polite, caring and accurate. Definitely recommend her to anyone needing medical attention and/or a family physician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

The best doctor around! Have recommended her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Gavrilovici is, by far, the most wonderful doctor I have ever seen. She is patient and open. She listens to everything I have to say and never makes me feel rushed. She is thorough, extremely gentle and easy to talk to. If you are looking for the best doctor you've ever had, here she is.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Ana Daniela Gavrilovici's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1996)

Carefirst Bcbs