Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth J. Kailath

Great physician and staff very professional. Dr. Kailath has been a very caring and professional physician for the last 10 years I have gone to see her. She is very knowledgeable and has guided me through a number of very serious medical situations.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I would like to say I have been treated very well by all staff, especially Dr. Kailath. She is professional, knowledgeable and refers to others specialists as necessary. I am very pleased to have her be my treating physician.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Although there is always a long wait to see Dr. Kailath, she is an excellent doctor. She listens well and will order any necessary tests to diagnose or rule-out. She is aggressive with treatment and is excellent about referring to a speciality if necessary. I have been a patient for 15 years and have always been well cared for.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

always late. have to wait around 1 to 2 hours with an appointment' we then have ten min. if we are lucky.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Excellent doctor; knowledgeable, friendly, informative, caring. Very current in treatments available and discusses pros and cons. I've never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time. Front desk is very busy so some wait is required for their help, but they are friendly and detail-oriented. Calls for prescription refills/specialist referrals are handled very quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Her staff isn't very friendly or helpful. They make you feel like you're cattle and keep moving you along. She is WAY over scheduled. Last appointment I finally saw her an hour and a half after my scheduled appt. She's an awesome doctor though.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth Kailath is an excellent Internal Medicine & Infectious Disease Internal Medicine doctor. I have been treated very well as her patient.She cares & is aware of current medical practices. As needed, she refers me to other specialists. She is very thorough and her follow-up is outstanding

flag | Submitted November 14, 2005

Dr. Elizabeth J. Kailath's Credentials

• Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125907'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125907'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Elizabeth" to "Elizabeth J."

October 20, 2013