Ratings for Dr. Ragaa Z. Iskarous

She is truly a nice lady and really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I had a wonderful experience. She is kind, friendly, smart, and helpful. I can really tell she cares and she is never rushed when she is in the room with me. I am definitely going back to her!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

She is a good doctor to a certain extent. For instance, my mother who had a heart attack had high cholestoral which was diagnosed by her cardiologist after having the heart attack. The way the doctor explained it to us was that you cannot compare the cholestoral of someone who has had a heart attack to someone who has not. That is why this dr always told my mom her cholestoral was fine when in reality it was not.

Submitted February 25, 2009

This is the best doctor i have met in my 32 year career. She is very compassionate and spends so muchg time with each patient. Highly reccomended. She is very knowledgeable and sincere to every single one of her patients. From my experience, she is loved by all of her many patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

Dr. Ragaa Z. Iskarous's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Downey, CA