Ratings for Dr. Mildred E. Pazmino-Vera

Absolutely love Dr. Vera! She's great and always treats her patients with a respect and a care that you dont usually see.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Vera has treated our family for 12 years, since we moved to this area. She is meticulous in her care of us. Dr. Vera combines a serious approach to medical concerns and a gentle, sweet humor when needed, to put one at ease even when facing daunting and uncertain situations. She is remarkable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Pazmino-Vera is a fantastic, caring physician. She takes the time to talk to you and thoroughly explain everything - from lab results to your medical history and concerns. She is very soft spoken, respectful, and kind - puts you at ease the minute you talk to her. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a physician that cares and is extremely professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr.Pazminovera saved my life. She is compassionate. She is smart. She is engaging. As a Dr. She exemplifies how a physician should be. She is passionate about being a physician and that's why she is the best physician I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I have seen her for about 17 yrs. could not ask for a sweeter person in life. she is sweet, soft spoken, helps everyway possible. I couldnt think of seeing another doc. I will follow her where ever she goes. Just as a FYI as of 2/17/2014 she has move to a new practice Family Hospital North Pinellas Physician group 4140 Woodlands Pkwy Palm Harbor, FL P# 727-953-9041 FHNPPhysicians.com

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I have been with Dr Vera for over 15 years. She has always been the best Dr i have ever had. She is very personable, patient, through, and knowledgeable. She spends as much time with each patient as is needed. I am hoping to find her again as i hear she is leaving.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr Vera is a great Doctor and person. Finding another doctor like her will be impossible.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Vera for 17 years. She is one of the most knowledgeable doctorsI have ever dealt with, and it have dealt with many. Her staff is warm and comforting. I understand she is leaving Morton Plant group and moving on. I will follow her wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Unfriendly and rude staff. Waited for over an hour my first appointment. Then told to come in 15minutes early to my next appointment to only have to wait 30minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment time. Great doctor but she needs to get her staff on point.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

This doctor did not want me as a patient. What ever happened to a doctor's oath to help people? I never got to see the doctor because the nurse and the office manager decided I was not a good client for them - I could not promise to be a good patient, take all the tests the doc would ever want and then take all the meds they ever prescribed. I am new to the area, tried to find a new family doctor to help with my problem and this is what I got - kicked out. The fact there was only 1 person in the waiting room should have said something to me, but I wanted to give her a chance. They would not even give me a chance to be a "good" patient. Talk about kicking me when I was down. This is shameful. Do they only want patients that can make them a lot of money having tests and writing prescriptions?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013