Ratings for Dr. Anita Iyer

Anita Iyer should not be alowed to touch any patients. She is a sadistic arogant witch. She just delivered my 3rd baby and absolutely ruined my labor. Her exams, stitching, sowing, EVERYTHING is unberably painful. With 3 kids I can fairly compare. I am turned into an absolute cripple thanks to her unprofessional hand. I hate this witch for putting me through a nightmare where I could have had pleasant memories. Avoid this witch at any cost. At least during your labor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

My experiences with Dr Iyer differ quite a bit from previous reviews. In fact, it doesn't even sound like the same person. I've been seeing Dr Iyer for just under ten years and every time we've had an appt, all of my questions, comments and concerns are addressed. She is experienced, clear, honest and simply-stated with sincere empathy. Would recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

My biggest mistake in my life. I preferred her just because it is closer to my house and i can reach there in five minutes. But after couple of months of maternity visits I came to know this is my worst decision. She was doing all the tests and ultrasound unnecessary and dont even look at the result when she comes to the examination room neither she comments on it. During my pregnancy she made me do 4 extra ultrasound without any complications, just for measuring the baby weight and growth. And she never look at the result and comment on it. I usually ask the technician about the result and she say its normal, nothing special. She hardly spent 5 mts in the examination room and for this I've to wait more than hour. I'd 10 appointments with her and I've never seen her on time. I would never recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

She is pathetic when compared to the doctor we had for my wife's first pregancy. She shows no empathy for the patient. The answers for our questions are shallow. Sometimes we feel that unnecessary tests are done (which are not covered under the insurance). She is not knowledgable about the patient's history. For the last 4 visits she asked us the same basic questions, which we felt humiliating.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

My experience with Dr. Iyer was that she came in laughing about something with her medical assistant and when I began to ask her questions, she didnt take me seriously in my questioning. She gave very short answers, mostly yes or no, and didnt expand upon them at all. She did not prepare me for what she was about to do even though I asked her to. She was in and out of there in 5 minutes. The other thing that I didnt like at all is that they had me undress fully and put on a paper gown and use a paper sheet before I ever even got to meet the doctor face to face.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Dr. Anita Iyer's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med