Ratings for Dr. Kevan E. Ketterling

Did a meniscus repair surgery on knee.... went well but wasn't aware that I would have to wait anywhere from an hour to and hour and a half for every follow up visit to be seen. Would'nt use him again based on that alone!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

He said I had a tiny tear that he would just trim up. A year after surgery I was bone on bone. When I took my records to another doctor, the records said that he removed 35-40% of my menicus. He never told me he found anything else or that he removed that much. I can no longer walk for exercise.I used to walk 3 miles a day. It is like he set himself up to do cortisone and gel until I needed a replacement. Well he won't be the one doing it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Went Dr. Ketterling for a sore elbow. Although we wasted over a year trying cortizone injections, etc. in various locations, finally performed surgery and my elbow/arm are 100%. He was very knowledgeable and caring and I would go back to him again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

waited about 47 minutes in the waiting room only to see him for less than 5 minutes. wouldn't order an MRI and then when he finally did (after it was suggested), said that he couldn't read the MRI and told me that I had to take the MRI back to the person who requested the MRI so that it could be read.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Kevan E. Ketterling's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Healthnet