Ratings for Dr. Reynaldo Gacad

This was my first appointment with him. My appointment was at 10 AM and I didn't see him until 11:30 AM. He spent less than 10 minutes with me, changed his diagnosis several times, contradicted himself, and then rushed out of the room without saying anything. A minute later I discovered he wasn't coming back in. I knew this because his coat was on and he was rushing out of the door. When I wandered out of the exam room and inquired, I was told had left and was late for hospital rounds.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have been seeing dr gacad now for awhile now and have complete trust in him. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He is really great at what he does. Makes a not so pleasant experience comfortable. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. Would recommend him to all needing his services.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Great Doctor and kind. He will get what you need in meds as well. Not what you do not and can harm you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Reynaldo Gacad's Credentials

• Filipino

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal