Ratings for Dr. Paul Rieselman

This doctor was able to heal me of many chronic issues. Before going to him, I was barely able to lift my arms and was in chronic pain. He has so much wisdom rooted in holistic and medical techniques and knowledge. He also healed my son and was able to pin point food sensitivities and health challenges that he had. He integrates so many techniques to actually find the root cause of your health issues and makes sure you feel good with every treatment and adjustment. He he is caring, gentle and perfrctionistic with your treatment. You will live a better quality of life if you visit Dr. Paul.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Doctor Paul is also a Nurse Practitioner now, so he can treat like an MD plus he's holistic. It's nice to have the best of both worlds.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Diagnosed, naturally and non-invasively treated several chronic problems and food sensitivities that 7 western medical doctors could not (others had only prescribed drugs that took further toll on my body). My body is in far better balance and I feel years younger than before seeing Dr. Paul. He's fabulous. So much more than a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Never on time...he's a space cadet. Can have an attitude at times. Says a lot of vauge things without any explanation.

Submitted November 4, 2008

My visit was great, I've never been examined so thoroughly. The doctor treats me like I am an important person with important needs. I was very happy to go there and would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Paul Rieselman's Credentials

• Gujarati

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2003)