Ratings for Dr. Bohdan G. Dudas

Dr. Dudas has compassion and will refer to a specialist when necessary. He is a wonderful family practitioner. He has even phoned as a follow up.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Please stay away from this joke of a doctor! Very rude and office staff is a joke!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Dudas is a very compassionate and knowledgable Dr. I can't believe these bad reviews, must be the same person out for blood. I have complete confidence in him and I have been his patient for over 9 years now. I have been under his care for everything from auto accident injuries, hip pain, my back going out, etc His receptionist is a kind woman who always wants to help out, an added plus.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Buyer beware. I'm scared that he is treating patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Doctors like this are not easy to come across. I LOVE this man. He has been taking care of my elderly mother and now me for over a year. He has sat with me and taken his time, he has held my hand and comforted me when delivering news we were not expecting. He looks out for the best iterest of his patients and has followed up with me days after my visit to insure no questions have coem up or if Im feeling better.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I have known Dr. Dudas since he was a resident and have the utmost confidence in him. My immediate family, my parents and my inlaws all see Dr. Dudas and are very happy with him. He saved my mother's life after she was misdiagnosed by another physician at another hospital. He always explains everything and answers our questions.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I have never gone to a Doctor like this. He seemed like he was 1000 miles away and did not seem to know what he was talking about. Alot of guessing. Where did he get his medical license? Scary. I am a little surprised that Resurrection Hospital has him as one of there Doctors.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I believe this Doctor is very unprofessional and money hungry. He acted on many occasions that he did not have a clue what was going on. Would never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

This doctor was unprofessional. I felt that he looked down on me and wasn't open to my opinions and ideas. I know I'm not as smart as he is, but at least listen to me before judging me and rushing me out of the room. I'll find another Dr who will listen to what I have to say. good-bye, good ridda

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

If you're looking for a doctor, this one isn't for you. Buyer beware!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

Dr. Bohdan G. Dudas's Credentials

• French

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)