Ratings for Dr. Safwat Guirgis Iskander

He has been my daughters doctor since she was born and always very helpful. The office is kid friendly and the staff is very nice. I am due to have my second child in 2 months and will stick with who we know. Dr Youseff couldn't be bothered to explain to me himself why we had to stay an extra day at the hospital when she was born but Dr Iskandercame in without being asked to explain when he came on duty.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

The worst doctor I have ever met. Could not get him to come one floor down to look at my daughter when she was in the emergency room. He also overlooked her very serious condition and misdiagnosed her. He then left her to die in a hospital bed before he once again misdiagnosed her with a murmur in her heart. I am thankful everyday we where transferred from his care to Loyola.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Excellent. Pays close attention to detail and he really knows his stuff. Always follows up on the little things and even calls PERSONALLY to give test results...even if everything is fine.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Fantastic guy. Was on call the night our daughter was born, and even though it was just for the night, he decided to stay on call just for her because he was there from the beginning with her complications. Incredibly friendly, just a stand out guy.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

In my opinion he does not take the time to discuss things. He made us feel rushed and unimportant. Our visits felt very impersonal like he was seeing a chart not a child.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Dr. Safwat Guirgis Iskander's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kankakee, IL