Ratings for Dr. Chadwick V. Milstead

I doubt anybody actually LOVES going to the doctor, but I suspect that I dread it more than most people. I haven't got that problem with Dr. Milstead, I almost look forward to it. ALMOST. And here's why: From a purely functional perspective, he's a fantastic doctor. No matter what bizarre stuff I throw at him, he doesn't bat an eye. Every time I came in with some new ailment, he nailed the diagnosis and treated it accordingly. This is the minimum you would expect from any physician, but I guess it turns out that's not always the case. But he's got that handled. Equally important, however, is the way actually he interacts with me as a person. Dr. Milstead very much puts you at ease immediately. He's friendly as all get out and has a sense of humor about him but still keeps it professional. I could certainly be taking better care of myself, but he doesn't give me grief about it. Simply gets me sorted out, gives me some advice, and sends me on my way. Best doctor I've ever come across.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Milsread made me feel very comfortable and spent alot of time with me. I never felt he was rushing me. He was a good listener.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Chadwick V. Milstead's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

GHI