Ratings for Dr. Nanette Gormley

Dr Gormley is not only caring she is a very good doctor and very concientious of her patients. I had her for my father and now for myself and I value her opinion.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I'm not sure about Dr. Gormley's practice, I've only seen her husband Dr. Mejicano. What I can say is that the staff, namely the front desk is VERY unprofessional. Patient's medical issues are discussed right there in front of the waiting room and often times I've heard them speak negatively of patients right there in front of me. Each time I go, they ask me yet again about a specific allergy I was misdiagnosed with years ago; they never update the charts correctly. I'm very frustrated w/ a staff that just likes to push pills on patients, yet never really get to know their medical history or their concern over taking Rx medications. Exactly why I'm on here searching for a new PCP right now

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Gormley's diagnostic skills and follow-up literally saved my life. If she didn't make me pursue what I thought was a minor symptom my cancer never would have been caught as early as it was and I might not be here.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Nanette Gormley's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Avmed