Ratings for Dr. Daniela M. Sikoski

Dr. Sikoski is the most caring doctor I have ever had... She takes the time to listen to you and makes sure she gets to the bottom of what's going on with your health . She is a great person and doctor and I don't know what I'd do without her as my doctor... Definitely would recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Wonderful Doctor, just a shame she moved from Portage to Valpo. She used to be 4 minutes away

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Best Dr out there and I have been to a lot. My Aunt went to her first, then my mom and now me. She takes time with you and really listens to your problems and gets the the bottom of them. Don't know why the other person had a problem with her treating their depression because both my mom and I have anxiety/depression and are being treated by her just fine. Very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Sikoski is direct. She tells me what I NEED to hear in a compassionate but frank way. She does not rush me and has a way of making me feel a partner on my health care. She keeps up with all aspects of my health care - tests, recommendations for further care, etc. She has gone the extra mile several times when I needed her in an urgent way. She is a rare doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Sikoski is one tough character! She watches over my health like a hawk. She is usually punctual, but ALWAYS gives me the time I need to walk out feeling good about my visit. She also knows how to LISTEN to me and my concerns. She takes time to EXPLAIN things on my charts that are confusing, she constantly monitors my meds versus lab results. I feel that having Dr. Sikoski for my doctor will literally extend my life. She is, by far, the best, and most understanding, doctor I have ever met and dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

She is nice, but I feel she is biased against people with conditions like depression or anxiety and that she tends to think your symptoms are due to your mental health rather than looking for a physical cause first before assuming your symptoms are due to your mental health. I felt like she didn't take me seriously due to my depression and anxiety disorder and so I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. Sikoski is very attentive and concerned about my health. She listens to my questions and takes time to explain treatment procedures. She also helps to ensure that my treatment is affordable by adhering to the rules of my insurance company while providing quality care. I would recommend this doctor very highly. She is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Sikoski treats you well and is very interested in getting to the reason for any problems.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2006

Dr. Daniela M. Sikoski's Credentials

• Kiril & Metodij Univ, Med Fak, Skopje, MacEdonia (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup