Ratings for Dr. Beverly A. Calub

Dr. Calub is NOT a collaborative physician. What she says is "the law" and you'd bloody well not question her. Also, she can be rude to the point of verbal abuse; while I was in the waiting room she started an argument with me about my pharmacy's performance in front of the other patients in the waiting room. Her overall demeanor is highly unprofessional. I sought medical care elsewhere; I never returned.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

She was not helpful and had a terrible bedside manner. I do not believe she took my concerns and symptoms seriously, and she acted like it was a problem to examine me. I would strongly discourage anyone from seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Calub was terrific. Spent a great deal of time with me. Answered my questions. Friendly physician and staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I tried to see doctor Calud.Found her to be completely patronizing with a border line god complex.If you would like to be insulted for asking qustions that her magesty might disagree with then by all means see this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I am amazed and the poor reviews issued on Dr. Calub. I went in search of a thorough anf knowledgable doctor after runninginto one who wanted me to break up all my health concerns across multiple visits and another that was sending me throguh test for stomach cancer , when all I had were fibroids!! The Dr. is knowledgable and caring in a manner that is highly professional. I like that she gets frustrated with me that I can't constrain my weight. It makes me work that much harder to get it under control before my next visit. She treated my symptoms and also gave me advice for the long term- which was to reduce my processed food intake and convert to a more plant based diet. I can see that she can be a bit of a health bully or drill seargent about health, but there are folks who really need this approach. I don't mind it. I liked her pro-active, preventive approach drill seargent approach. Hope she returns to NW Internists soon!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Her Bedside manner is terrible. She blew off my concerns and told me that if I wanted to get a second opinion - to go right ahead. Overall, I feel that she is mean! I've read (googled) other reviews of Dr. Calub and they say pretty much the same thing - PLEASE interview her first before you choose her as your primary care!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

I made an appointment specifically for an annual exam and requested that if there were to be any additional charges, that I should be consulted, so I could decide if I would want or not that additional service. She refused to do that. It seems to me, she refused to treated me and my pocket fairly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Dr. Beverly A. Calub's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon Hills, IL