Ratings for Dr. Yelena Oleynikov

Dr. Oleynikov is truly an amazing pediatrician. She's great with my children and never rushes us through an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Fantastic pediatrician! She is kind and caring with my children.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I brought my child in for an emergency visit because she had bruising in her ear so I freaked out. I made an appt with her because my daughters pediatrician wasn't available. She saw some bruising on her face which to me is normal for a walking one year old. She then called dcf with signs of child abuse and dcf was at my home shortly. I also have a 4 and 4 year old so sometimes they can play a little harder. But honestly I've never met a more cruel doctor and I would advise any patients to stay away from her and if you are a patient you should drop her. I was trying to do the right thing by bringing my child in for her safety and child abuse was her conclusion. She's a sick women.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have heard from friends that the no. 1 problem they have w/ their pediatrician is that they seem to be in a rush when checking their kids I can say that I love going to Dr Yelena who answers all of my questions and takes the necessay time to troughly check both my kids. She is very helpful and reliable I can tell she loves her profession!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Oleynikov is a very good, understanding, attentive and knowlegeable doctor. She is the best pediatrician I have seen.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

She is excellent!!! Very nice, very attentive, very professional!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Yelena Oleynikov's Credentials

• Spanish

• Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine (Grad. 1984)

• Blue Shield California