Ratings for Dr. Dominic F. Conti

Dr Conti has been my Doctor for 10 years . He and his staff are professional and have an amazing ability to make every visit even the tuff ones calming

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr.Conti was amazing to work with, so much so that we pulled our twins from their normal pediatrician and all became patients of his. He was attentive, focused and completely easy to work with. He spoke to my 4 year old twins instead of over their heads, let me be a nervous mom without being critical and answered the 1000 questions we had. His staff were absolutely wonderful! Appointments were able to be made same day if we needed them and the office did great follow-up after ear infections, sore throats, sprained ankles, etc. Only wish we hadn't moved...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

flag | Submitted September 30, 2005

Dr. Dominic F. Conti's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med