Ratings for Dr. Prinn K. Stang

I have a really hard time reading the reviews of those who left nasty comments about Dr. Stang. He's been my doctor for 12 years, and I'm currently in my last trimester of my third pregnancy. If I hadn't switched to Dr. Stang from the doctor I had been seeing with my first pregnancy, I'm more than certain my oldest daughter wouldn't have survived. He is a very cautious and concerned doctor. There's NO way I would go to any other OBGYN . Those who don't want to listen to his concerns may get a second opinion if they choose. But rest assure, he has the knowledge and experience in the field of practice and is a VERY trustworthy doctor. Some people may not like what he has to say based on his concerns but I don't regret choosing to be one of his patients. I really like him and the staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

This doctor is Knife Happy! He will do unnecessary surgeries just for the money. When you refuse to have the surgery or ask questions he gets very nasty with you and refuses to see you. Don't go to this doctor. He cares about the money not the well being of the patient!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Never Ever Would recommend using this doctor waist of time

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I've been going to Dr Stang for almost 13 yrs and delivered 3 children with him. He's always very caring and knowledgeable. The waiting room wait sometimes could be lengthy. They could use some improvement there. I recommend Dr Stang to all family and friends looking for OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Never should have allowed his son to join his practice. Totally incompetant.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

I would refer anyone I know personally to visit Dr. Stang.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Prinn K. Stang's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Merrillville, IN