Ratings for Dr. Degaulle G. Haile

I was sad to see Dr. Haile leave the practice in Kankakee, Illinois. He was the best doctor I have ever met. He is compassionate, professional, treats each patient with dignity. His warm and friendly approach made my pregnancy a wonderful experience. As my husband and I decided to finally conceive through IVF and ICSI, we could not have a better doctor to entrust with our daughter's life. When we unexpectedly went into early labor, Dr. Haile arrived at the hospital within 30 minutes. An emergency c-section was deemed necessary, and Dr. Haile prepared my husband to join me in the OR. He is truly amazing as a doctor and a person!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

He is truly amazing. He delivered two of my three children. His partner delivered my first. He has this way of making you feel as if you are his most important patient. He was the one person in my life that could ask me if I was ok and I would lose it and cry my eyes out too and within five minutes he would have me calmed down and feeling like I could take on the world. When he delivered my babies he looked at like with pride. If I didn't bring my kids in to an appointment he would question where his works were at and how they were. When my children's father insisted that I didn't have a choice that I would have natural child birth he very firmly explained to him that I could die because of a cyst I have in my skull and told my children's father that it not his body and he doesn't get to bully me or make decisions on my behalf. I love Dr. Haile and cried my eyes out when he left. Haven't been able to find a doctor to replace him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Haile was the best Dr I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He delivered my son in march of 2013 and left soon after. I cried. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Haile is very friendly. He cares a lot. He is the best doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I was fortunate to have Dr. Haile deliver my first born child right before he left on his new job venture to Indiana. He was the best in our area (Kankakee). At my doctor appointments, I had felt I was his only patient- he took the time to address any questions/concerns I had. After the delivery of my child, he looked down at my baby with the biggest smile on his face- as if it were the only baby he had ever delivered. He will truly be missed by each and every patient he had in our area and any future patient of his at his new practice location will be so lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

He is a great doctor I ever seen, he so helpful, he so good.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Haile delivered my last two babies and miscarriage ( his former associate delivered my first before passing) There is no other more passionate, caring and understanding human being on this earth! With every complication ( and I had several hiccups) we together went head on.... And while each one had a plan he didn't let me feal nervous when we needed to go to plan B! Also.... During good appointments he always had me and the staff smiling and laughing! Never doubt this doctor.... He's amazing!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

This man deserves nothing but great ratings and comments! He was there for me way more than he probably should have been. He explains everything in such detail and you are never left out of anything. From the moment I walked into his office I was treated like a great friend that he had known forever. I refuse to go to anyone else ever. He has had my back since day one. I even have my mom going to him and recommend him to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I have been a patient of doctor Haile's and worked along side him at the hospital for 6 years now. I could not ask for a more caring physician. He is so genuinely concerned with everything you bring to him. He delivered both of my boys, and I recommend him every chance I get. I wouldn't trust my deliveries to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I felt that he was to busy for me and in a rush to do something else. I see others seem very pleased with him, but my experience was absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Degaulle G. Haile's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)