Ratings for Dr. Steven V. Lekah

Never on time. You wait an hour to an hour and a half after your appointment time to see him. He'll charge you if you miss appointment, but seems to think your time has no value. His staff seems disinterested in what is to be taken care of; ie forwarding test results, setting up tests completely. This doctor DOES NOT return calls himself. Always an admin person who returns calls. You can call at 9:30 a.m. And not receive a call back from admin person until 5:30 p.m. Could have returned call before starting office visits or between. Has no answering service, only an answering machine, which is useless if you have a need to talk to him about meds, etc. seems like a nice enough guy, but poor office practices.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Never received a call back, after having called three times to find out my test results.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

He is the best Neurologist that I have ever seen. He spent a long time with me listening to all my issues and diagnosed me even after many doctors couldn't figure out what was really wrong. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends. I can finally be headache free after so many years.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

I waws very frustrated and disappointed with this doctor. Although I had a tough Neuro issue to diagnose, the doctor preferred to load me up with antidepressants and refused to provide an MRI as I asked him to do repeatedly. I finally went to another doctor who immediately ordered an MRI based on my symptoms. The diagnosis was done in a few days - versus the year I wasted with this doctor. When I asked for a copy of my records from this doctor, I found a number of comments and notes he said I had made that never occurred.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Steven V. Lekah's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp