Ratings for Dr. Danielle Pierro

Dr. Pierro is by far the best doctor I have seen. I have been going to her since I was 18, now 27. She really cares about her patients and makes sure to follow up on test results and is very responsive when you have questions. My experience has been the best with her. I like her more than my gyno. She's on top of her stuff. Love Dr. Pierro!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Pierro is very responsive, intelligent and cares a lot for me and my health. I have left messages for her nurse to send copies of medical records and Dr. Pierro has called me back in minutes to follow up and refer doctors and just check up on me! She once stopped me on my way to dinner with my husband (not in her office at all) and said hi, said my name, and asked me how I was - and I hadn't been in to see her for months. I didn't even recognize her - she had to tell me her name. Yes, she is very good. She has helped me to diagnose some less common health issues and has helped keep me healthy, plus, she has done so with a smile. I appreciate her and her style of medicine.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

I recently seen Dr. Pierro for the 1st time and after my last experience w/an internal medicien doc, I was very pleased with Dr. Pierro. She was punctual, friendly, curteous and helpful, she called w/blood test results, etc. I think she is one of the best, which is typical of doctors from Northwestern. Glad I found her as my new Internist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

I'm surprised that Dr. Pierro has gotten good reviews. I signed her up as my primary physician, but have been dissatisfied with the care she provides. I've since switched. She doesn't listen, is judgmental, and I don't think she is very knowledgeable. I won't get into specifics on my exact medical problems, but I will say she didn't run tests that she should have under the condition, gave me expensive prescriptions I didn't need, and is arrogant with a bad bedside manner. I can deal with arrogant if I'm diagnosed correctly, but she's ditsy and I do not trust her judgment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I arrived early to Dr. Peirro's office and the appointment before me was late. There were quick and offered to see me first. Dr. Pierro was very nice and knowledgeable. Furthermore, when she did not know the answer, she was very aware of her resources and was able to find the answer to my question. She made me feel comfortable even though I was embarassed about my STD. I am very happy with Dr. Pierro and I will continue to see her and the Northwestern Memorial Physician's Group (NMPG)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Super professsional, helpful, responsive, straight to the point, asks the right questions, focused on the issue. I wish my new insurance was included in Northwestern's list.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Pierro is extremely conscientious and thorough. She is also great at listening to your concerns and addressing them.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Pierro embodies all of the qualities that an excellent physician should have. She is dilligent, caring, patient, and an excellent communicator. She has helped me very much, and I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2006

Dr. Danielle Pierro's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)