Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Nash

I have been to a few OBGYN doctors trying to find someone who made me feel comfortable and was sincere- Dr. Nash fits that perfectly! I've been seeing him for at least 5 years. He's very genuine in his concern, explains issues thoroughly in understandable terms, and is a riot! I've always said I'd never pick a male OBGYN, but he completely changed my tone!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

The doc is pretty good...not amazing, but pretty good...but he is funny and can make a anxiety filled situation not as bad...which is cool. His staff...more specifically Flo and Mary (should honestly have retired 10 years ago) are the rudest least sympathetic nurses I have ever come across...it's terrible because they could have probably made this rating at least a solid 3...too bad how staff can really ruin a docs rep.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Nash! I've been seeing him for over 10 years and have had 2 pregnancies. He is very pleasant to talk to and makes uncomfortable appointments easier. He is hard to get an appointment with because he is very popular. Therefore, book early!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I am rating this experience solely on the office staff. I have NEVER been treated as poorly as I was treated by these people. Over the course of two weeks, I called and left FIVE MESSAGES requesting an appointment. On the sixth time, someone actually answered the phone, asked me if I was pregnant, and when I said no, transferred me immediately to voicemail. I also tried submitting an online appointment request, to which I never received a response. I finally got someone on the phone today (February 13) who was extremely rude to me, and then I was told that the earliest Dr. Nash could see me was the end of April. That is INSANE. Needless to say, I am asking my primary care physician for another referral, which is a shame because I've heard great things about Dr. Nash, but I would never want to go somewhere that has such a rude and incompetent office staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Nash is the bomb!!! Always professional, easy to talk to. I could not have asked for a better doctor for my first pregnancy and delivery. I highly reccomend this doctor and practice. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Nash for 10 years now. I've had many different primary physicians, but have never wanted to change my OBGYN due to Dr Nash's excellent care! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Nash for 8 years, he is the best doctor. So friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

The best doctor I have ever met. I have never felt so comfortable in doctor's office before. Dr. Nash is very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, funny and very friendly man:)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

We had two very complicated pregnancies and he was fabulous. Very professional, patient, caring, and up-to-date on the latest literature. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

I saw Dr. Nash when my usual doctor was not in. I felt very comfortable during my visit, and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2005

Dr. Matthew A. Nash's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL