Ratings for Dr. Jesse Taber

Dr. Taber's medical expertise is stellar along with his bedside manner. His knowledge and least invasive treatment changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Beware of the IME appointment. He is an insurance company's or pension board's dream. Not patient focused in this area. He bent evidence to his negative narrative instead of offering an unbiased opinion. It was the only flatly scathing report in a work injury over a 2 year period involving a dozen doctors, pain and hip surgery. You can do better Dr Taber. Your professional process is shameful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Great doctor. Worked with him for years for a complicated problem. I love the fact you leave the office with a entire report of your visit (he can type like nobody's business with 100% accuracy). He also can maintain eye contact, while he is doing this making for a very productive appointment. I respect a doctor who knows his limits and when my health issue became to much for him he referred me to one ofhis partners who had a bit more experience. He said he could keep treating me but knew I need another physcian. He sure is a good doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

My son has been treated by Dr. Taber for nearly 15 years. We have followed him - even though we must drive two hours each way for every appointment. I have been around the medical field for 30+ years and he's the best when it comes to helping individuals with complex seizure problems.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Jesse Taber's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio