Dr. Michael Edward Bercek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Edward Bercek

Dr. Bercek gave me my life back. He is patient, caring, and does his research. He will not talk you into anything. I had to make a difficult decision in having a hysterectomy. He supported me through it all. Very sensitive about this decision since I never had any children. Wish he was my Dr. 30 years ago. Carla S.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Michael Edward Bercek

Dr. Michael Edward Bercek's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted July 12, 2017

I LOVE DR. BERCEK! I've been with him for the past 6 years. I recently moved an hour away, and I refused to change my OB/GYN. So, I travel an hour to visit him for my appointments. He's worth the time and drive. I literally couldn't imagine not having him as my doctor!! Shavon W.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr Bercek for over 25 years, he is an excellent doctor, in fact I joined Dupage Medical Group because of him. SO by saying all doctors in Dupage Med Group are not reputable is ridiculous. I agree that Dr Bercek has an excellent bedside manner and remembers details about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I would stay away from this doctor's practice (DuPage Medical Group), as I do not think that they are reputable. My teenage made a visit to Dr. Bercek's office to be examined by a 'nurse practitioner.' We were billed as though the doctor saw my youngster. Beyond that, the office ran hundreds of dollars of tests that they had no reason to do. I look at this as FRAUD. I will probably file a complaint against these people.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I recently had a hysterectomy performed by this physician. He is a very good Doctor and I too have to say that he is kind,compasionate, and gentle.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Bercek is an excellent doctor. He is skilled, polite, and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain procedures and answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

While not my regular doctor, Dr. Bercek delivered my first two children and assisted in the delivery of my third. He was a great doctor with a nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I cannot say enough about Dr. B. I am always very comfortable with him. He remembers his patients, and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr Bercek takes the time to answer questions and not make you feel rushed. I always feel comfortable discussing anything with him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Michael Edward Bercek's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL