Ratings for Dr. Arthur I. Davida

plain awful. Very Unprofessional. I'm glad he doesn't work there anymore.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Is this guy still in business, I heard he closed up shop. Thank God!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Very Very Unprofessional, also very happy I am not a patient any longer.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Awful, no bedside manner. Davida's wife thinks she is a doctor, dishes out medical advice and drugs like she owns the practice. As one of the former people said, its all family and constantly fighting. With the dogs running around you have to wondsr if you're. At your Vet. Davida has to be tested for bipolar. I will never undsrstand how he still has patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr Davida is wonderful and I drove once to see him from St. Louis after I moved just for an office visit. I have several medical issues and although you might not like what you hear, he is always spot on. Any complaints I have read posted are from people that truly do not know a great Dr. Love the staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I'll be the first to admit - if you're looking for a Dr. to console you and tell you everything is OK Dr. Davida is not the one. But if you're looking for a Dr. who is going to stop at nothing to solve complex medical issues that have plagued your family for months, which 3-4 other doctors could not solve, Dr. Davida is your man. He may not have the best bedside manner, but he will also put the nurses and other Dr.'s in their place when his patient is in the hospital he disagrees with their opinions or feels care is lacking. Would you rather have a doctor give you 2 advil and tell you to call him in the morning or do you want the doctor who will relentlessly pursue your diagnosis until the problem is solved? The choice is yours.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I am a Dr myself and I am glad that Dr Davida is my family, including my grandchildren's Dr I have known and worked with him for years I have personally known of numerous people he has done great by.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

1st off, I am a Chiropractic student, so when I walked in, and the staff began talking bad about my future profession, it rubbed me the wrong way. Realizing that they were not the Dr. I would be seeing, I brushed it off. I eventually see the Dr. for the reason I came in for. I have been receiving a script for adderall for well over a year. I was looking to build a relationship with a local Dr. rather than going home (Detroit area) every time I needed a refill. I understand the potential for abuse with this script, and did not want/expect a script at this time, only to build a relationship. However, the Dr. wrote me a script (shaking his head the whole time), after several ignorant comments. He then stands up and begins to walk out of the room, when he asks who the most common drug abusers are? I said no (honest answer)then he pointed at me and said liars. At this point, I was fed up. We then began a heated argument that followed me giving his script back. He is ignorant & disrespectful

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

We were charged $200 for seeing the doctor for literally 5 minutes. The doctor did not have good bedside manner and was short when asked questions. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Davida is so responsive to our family needs - we trust him 110% Our family loves the atmosphere and his ability to be there for us eve during non business hours! I would highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Arthur I. Davida's Credentials

• Greek

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)

HealthFirst