Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Rosenberg

Hands down the best OB/GYN. I’ve never felt comfortable with any OB/GYN provider until I found Dr Rosenberg. His office staff is just as amazing as he is. I’ve been able to schedule my annual appointments without delay and I’ve even been able to get same day appointments when I had problems. He’s very thorough and doesn’t rush any appointments. He takes the time to explain what he’s doing and never touches you without warning you. You will not find a better doctor than Dr Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Robert B Rosenberg has delivered both of my children and guided my wife and I through both pregnancies with much knowledge, compassion and urgency. Highly recommend him to any female with a doctor or without.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr Bob has been my doctor and my daughters doctor for over 17 years now. He is the most professional, caring and comprehensive doctor I have ever been to. His bedside manner of not only explaining everything at your appointment and addressing and answering your questions and concerns thoroughly but he also advises you on how to be proactive and explains his personal professional advice helping and explaining what you need to do for self breast exams, Pap smears and mammography clarifying all the conflicting media advice. His years of expertise and knowledge are truly and honestly shared with you to give you the best informed and personal care. I highly recommend Dr Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Rosenberg is by far the best physician I've ever had. He doesn't rush his appointments and he's very up to date on todays standards and practices. I used to dread these appointments but he makes them just like any other doctors appt. I wish I was in this area when I was pregnant with my two kids because the doctors I had with them are the reasons why I hated this visit.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Rosenberg is caring, supportive, knowledgeable, and professional. He takes his time to make sure you are getting the best care possible. His dedication to his proffesion truly shows through his overall demeanor. He is wonderful to have as a health care provider throughout the pregnancy and birth experience. I recommend him to all my family and friends looking for the best quality care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Wish all Doctors had this level of service. Dr. R is second to none.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I agree that Dr Rosenberg is very attentive, knowledgeable and takes his patient concerns seriously and proactively. Currently, I have no other doctor l trust as much as Dr Rosenberg. Awesome.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg is by far the most attentive, considerate physician I have ever met. His professionalism is second to none.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had a terrible experience with another practioner and went shopping for a new Dr. When I found Dr. Rosenberg- it was like winning the lottery. He was very honest from the beginning. Things may get delayed/rescheduled as he is the sole practioner-but he will always give you the quality you deserve- and he has kept to his word. Sometimes appointments run late, but it is well worth the wait. Dr Rosenberg has the best personality and bed side manner. He is always honest and makes you feel at ease. I was having dificulty getting pregnant and he worked to help put my mind at ease. 4 months later, I was pregnant and now he is monitoring my pregnancy. I can't wait for him to deliver my little guy and I look forward to my future visits. make an appointment-you won't be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I started my prenatal care at another office where everything was very clinical and I was not comfortable there for several reasons. I switched to Dr Rosenbergs office after calling and asking how they would handle my care and I gave them a chance. He is honest from the start about his practices and what to expect. If you call with a question he will call you back. If you are concerned about someting he takes your concern very seriously and will give honest opinions. Even though he may feel strongly about what you should do when planning your care YOU still have the final say and he doesn't push the topic. Everyone in the office is very nice and caring they make you feel like a friend. They were also very sweet to my older son(3yo) who came with me to my appoinments. I am a military spouse so I will most likely not be in the area if/when I get pregnant again and I am a little sad by that. Wonderful staff and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Robert B. Rosenberg's Credentials

• College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)