Ratings for Dr. Ghodrat Sarrafi

The doctor is good,but the staff is terrible, not good, not friendly

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He is an excellent Doctor and a very nice man. I know many people who go to him and they all have very nice things to say about him. god bless him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Doc Sarrafi was my family doctor for 18 years until we moved. I am now considering driving back to see him because he treats you as a patient not a number. He treated my daughters until they were in highschool. We loved him and thought he was the best doctor. We still do. My daughters first appointment was spent getting to know Dr. Sarrafi, thats it. He wanted her to feel comfortable. Personalble, reasonable, available, and makes you feel like you are the only patient in the room. I have recommended him to many people. His receptionists have left a bit to be desired, but you should go to my dentist! I am willing to go to a less than ideal location and deal with a not so great receptionist, even wait a bit longer if I can continue to get the care and personalize service he provided.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

THIS DOCTOR NEEDS TO RETIRE AND HIS SECRETARY IS VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HE LEFT ME IN ALOT OF PAIN. NEVER GO THERE.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Sarrafi has been treating (at least!) seven members of my extended family for over a decade now. We all have a good rapport with him, and find that his attention to detail, availability, and amazing memory (especially about past illnesses/our family medical history), and professionalism are why we are all still his patients. When one of us is in need of a specialist (such as orthopedics, obstetrics, etc.) he has always suggested, in my opinion, wonderful doctors who are experts in their specialty. Dr. Sarrafi has a relaxed, unhurried bedside manner he typically allots ample time each visit to go over any potential questions, and has the unique ability to bring up and answer those “oh yea...” after-the-fact questions that don’t occur to you until you’re driving home.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Ghodrat Sarrafi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal