Ratings for Dr. Samir Y. Array

Dr. Array is an excellent, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor. Ms. Julie is excellent too. Good staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Array is a tremendous physician. He is thorough and caring. My family has been helped time and again by this wonderful doctor. We are so thankful that we found such a quality care physician and we would heartily recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

When I first started seeing Dr. Array he was amazing, however after several years of seeing him, every single time I went in regardless of whether it was for a sinus infection or a GI issue (which turned out to be serious) he related everything to depression & anxiety. After a while I just felt that he stopped listening and did not take my concerns serioulsy. Thankfully I trusted my gut (literaly) and changed doctors. I was properly diagnosed with a serious GI issue which potentially could require future surgery. I think Dr. Array is great as long as you don't have depression or anxiety in your history.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I relocated to Jacksonville almost 12 years ago, asked for physician referrals immediately. Dr Array is one of the best! I consider him not only my doctor but my friend, he has treated me through some very difficult times.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr Array is a wonderful, caring physician. He is always there when you need him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Eighteen years ago I went to Dr Array because he was close for an emergency. Now I drive 25 miles to continue seeing Dr Array and Ms Julie. You could not possibly have a better practice to take care of you. Not one time in eighteen years have I ever been dissapointed in the excellance of these two doctors and their staff. God Bless them all for actually caring.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Array listens to me as a patient and has always been succesful in treating my concerns. My wife and I go to him and we are both glad that he is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

My family and I go to him and his wife (ped) and they have been really great!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Both Dr. Array and Julie Bowler the ARNP are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My husband and I go to them as our family practitioner and we have had good experiences. I love that they are thorough and quick to return any phone calls or questions. They are also both very nice!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Array is an awesome doctor. I have been going to him over 10 years, he is so knowledgeable, helpful, caring, there's not too many doctors of this caliber. He is the best. A++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Samir Y. Array's Credentials

• Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1987)