Ratings for Dr. Robert Eric Rosemund

Dr. Rosemund is the best! He has been my mother's Doc for a while and after I began having health issues of my own he was very helpful. I have been through countless Gastroenterologist appointments and treatments before he was finally able to correctly diagnose me with IBS and treat me accordingly. After years of not knowing what was wrong, he finally nailed it! So grateful for that... it has changed my quality of life immensely. He listens to your wants and needs and then assesses you and gives you the proper treatments you need. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor..would have given more than 5 stars for helpfulness if I could have!! Have been his patient for about 8 years!! He is the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Rosemund has been my primary care physician for about a decade, and I feel very fortunate to have such an excellent internist who is genuinely concerned with my overall health. This doctor's intelligence, expertise and attentiveness to details inspire confidence. His gentle, personable, good natured ways put me at ease. At a time when I was out of work and had no insurance, he reduced his fee so that I could afford office visits. Highly proficient in the technical details of his work, Dr. Rosemund is also a very humane and decent human being. This combination of traits, in my view, is the mark of a first rate doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Rosemund has been my doctor for over ten years and I recommend him to everyone. He is highly intelligent, personable, and genuinely cares about his patients. He puts patients first - not red tape. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

DR.ROSEMUND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF HIS PATIENT NEEDS. One OF THE BEST.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

This physician saved my life - after spending 8 days in the hospital (3 in ICU) and 3 visits to emergency and in the care of 5 other physicians - Dr. Rosemund took one look at the meds I was given changed and adjusted them, that was more than 3 years ago and under his care I am in great shape and escaped a stroke/heart attack or death. I work full time and feel great.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Excellent care for my 84 year old mother for close to 7 years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Rosemund was very professional and I never felt rushed. He was not overbooked. The staff was nice and the office was easy access.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. R for about 3 years now. He is very attentive and show genuine concern. The one thing I really like about him is that he takes his time to look up specifics about a problem or medication that may not be seen or used daily. (My case is special, but doing well now) My partner is now seeing Dr. R. for his primary doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

I have been a pt for about a year i feel he is a really good doctor great bedside manners he takes a lot of time with you

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Robert Eric Rosemund's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1978)