Ratings for Dr. Jon G. Shick

Shasta Dee I recently started seeing Dr. Shick in December 2013 for back pain mgmt. He's a breath of fresh air. I've suffered from constant chronic back pain ranging from moderate to severe for quite some time. Prior to becoming his patient, my quality of life suffered greatly. I wasn't able to even enjoy a simple walk through a shopping mall which should be enjoyable, especially for a woman! Dr. Shick listened to me, educated me & just as important, he empathized w/me which is HUGE. His staff is pleasant & professional. Wait times are minimal. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shick. He's AWESOME!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Website said they took insurance. Was not told at new patient book that they did not accept insurance. Cost me $290.00 for a 1st appt. spent 45 min filling out new patient forms. Doctor was 2hrs and 15min late for appt. can't afford the time & $ for future appointments @ $150.00 for the follow-ups. Very dissppointed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

best doctor i ever seen,after are 1st consult we came up with a game plan and it works,im 38 years old i no my body and i no what works and what doesnt work.i like the fact he didnt try to make me do things that wouldnt work.i would recomend him to anyone,he's funny very polite and knows his s**t

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

A through and concerned doctor. Has great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jon G. Shick's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1998)

Pacificare